We have implemented these practices for Smart Gulf Solar's web sites (www.SmartGulfSolar.com) and dependent pages. We have instructed our website administrator to include information regarding these privacy practices on each location of the Smart Gulf Solar website where personal information is collected.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
- Personal information gathered on our public website means any information that is related to an identified person, or that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to: first and last name; email address; a home, postal or other physical address or other contact information; title, birth date, gender, occupation, industry, or personal interests; and other information necessary or useful to provide a product or service that you have requested. For customers interested in Smart Gulf Solar's products, we collect personal information from you or others on your behalf, on our evaluation request and other forms, including identifying information such as name, address, telephone number, date of birth and other related information.
Protecting Personal Information
- Personal information gathered about customers interested in a solar panel system is only accessible by appropriate personnel who have a business need for the information. We provide training and communication programs to educate our personnel about the meaning and requirements of this privacy statement. We use systems, policies and procedures to maintain the accuracy of customer information and to protect it from loss, misuse, or alteration.
How We Use Personal Information
- Personal information about our customers or former customers will only be disclosed as permitted or required by law. Information that has been collected is securely maintained in your file in our records. We use personal information to meet your requests for solar panel system financing, for solar panel system products and services, and to comply with legal requirements. In striving to serve you, we sometimes share customer information with others so they may help us by providing services to us or by providing services on our behalf or jointly with us to you. We do not sell personal information about you to unrelated companies for their independent use.
Domain Name and IP Address
- We collect the domain names and IP addresses of our visitors for statistical purposes, in order to measure use, to improve the content or responsiveness of our site or to customize the content or layout of the site for the individual visitor. We do not disclose this information to third parties. We may also aggregate information relating to our visitors' traffic patterns from the data that we collect and retain concerning the IP addresses and domain names of our visitors, and we may divulge such aggregate information about our users with third parties such as our business partners, distributors, and service and support providers. You may visit our website anonymously if you wish, by using appropriate software or web services available from or through third parties.
- You should know that e-mail is not necessarily secure against all forms of interception. If your communication includes sensitive information about you and you would prefer not to transmit this information in this fashion, please contact us by mail or telephone rather than e-mail.
- We collect only those e-mail addresses that are volunteered by the visitor, through e-mail messages addressed to our company or its employees, or through visitor responses via the "contact us" portion of the site, e-mail marketing destination web pages and public events.
- We use the lists of e-mail addresses for marketing purposes and to inform those interested in our products about events, products, services or other items of interest. We may also use the lists of e-mail addresses volunteered by our visitors to register the visitor for an extranet account or to process orders for brochures and other written materials.
- You may opt-out of receiving the promotional or marketing e-mails at any time by following this link, notifying us as a reply to any unwanted e-mail, or by writing to Smart Gulf Solar at P.O.Box 879 Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Requests to unsubscribe from Smart Gulf Solar e-mails may take 10 business days to process.
Other Personal Information
- We may use a mailing address or phone number that a visitor provides for a variety of Smart Gulf Solar-related reasons. We may send periodic mailings to visitors or make telephone calls to inform those visitors who have provided a mailing address or telephone number of new products, services or events.
Personal Information is Not Released to Outside Parties
- Any information that you provide to us via our website will be used for our purposes only.
- A cookie is an element of data that a website can send to your browser, which may then be stored on your system. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether to accept it.
Smart Gulf Solar uses one type of cookie to maintain your login information for as long as you are using the site. No personal information is stored in this cookie and the cookie is deleted from your computer when you leave the website. Our second cookie type just identifies you as you move throughout our site, providing faster, personalized access to view various site pages.
- We safeguard the security of the data you send us with certain physical, electronic, and managerial procedures. We have taken reasonable precautions to protect against misuse, theft, loss, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of your personal information.
While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure the security of the information you transmit to us, and so we urge you to take every precaution to protect your personal data when you are on the Internet. We suggest that you change your passwords often, that your passwords include a combination of letters and numbers, and that you make certain that you are using a secure browser. Products and services are available which can help give you privacy protection while navigating the Web.
- We maintain your personal information on servers and computers located in the Singapore and operated under our direct supervision and control. We do not forward your personal information outside.
- We do not structure our website to attract children. Accordingly, we do not to intend to collect personal information from anyone whom we know to be under 13 years of age.
Third Party Sites
Comments and Questions